For Redfish in Cooler Temperatures
Let’s get this out of the way: catching a tailing redfish might be the greatest thing in the world. Just make sure you have the right line for the job. Scientific Anglers™ Mastery Redfish Cold line is designed with a short head for quick shots, which is exactly what you’ll need when you’re poling through a marsh in 10 inches of water on a freakishly chilly fall evening.
• Short front taper and head for quick, powerful casts
• Half-size heavy for quick loading
• Increased running line diameter
• Looped at both the tip and the running line
• Softer saltwater coating for cool-weather fishing
• Braided multifilament core