Slow-Sinking Fly Line for Salt Water
The SONAR Saltwater Intermediate fly line features a slow-sinking clear head that cuts through the surface and provides an amazing amount of stealth for those wary fish cruising the flats. From redfish and bonefish to permit and tarpon, give yourself an edge that fish won’t be able to see.
• Slow sink rate gets flies just below the surface
• Engineered for use in salt water
• Clear head for stealthy presentations
• Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates
• Sink Rate: 1.25 ips (Intermediate)