Short-Head Floating Switch Line
The Adapt Switch line is a short-head line designed specifically for shorter two-handed rods. The Adapt is perfect for turning over streamers and can also be used as a dry-fly line when trout or steelhead are looking to the surface.
• Short head for quick casts and line control
• Integrated, one-piece floating line reduces hinging on casts
• Smooth casting, turns over large flies or sinking Spey tips
• Excellent line for swinging streamers and can be used as a dry-fly line with long leaders
• Designed for shorter two-handed rods
• Braided multifilament core