For Bonefish, Permit, and Tarpon
Tarpon. Bonefish. Permit. All in one day. All on one fly line. That’s the idea behind the Wavelength Grand Slam, a line designed specifically to help you achieve one of angling’s most elusive accomplishments. With a short, powerful head the Grand Slam cuts through wind and turns over crabs, shrimp, and tarpon toads with ease. We’ve got the line. You just need the fish.
• Designed for demanding tropical saltwater applications
• Loads rods quickly, cuts through wind with ease, and turns over big saltwater flies
• Short, powerful head for quick casts to moving targets
• Overweighted to load rods quickly and efficiently
• Textured surface improves flotation, reduces drag on line pick-up, and sheds water on back cast
• Tropi-Core™ technology for tropical climates